The newly developed hydrogen compressor is based on the thermodynamic properties of metal hydrides. The compressor consists of a hydrogen storage (70 Nl H2) with a variable output pressure. The storage is filled at room temperature with a pressure below 5 bar hydrogen and delivers ultrapure hydrogen on demand in a pressure range of 5 bar to 150 bar (2175 psi).
- Variable Outlet Pressure up to 150 bar (2175 psi)
- Up to 70 NL H2 Storage Capacity
- Versatile Refill Options such as Electrolysers, Low Pressure H2 lines or High Pressure Cylinders Stored Externally
- Reaches 150 bar in less than 6 minutes
- Near ambient pressure in idle mode
The manual advanced gas analyzing system allows measuring different gases (H2, He, CO2...) sorption on solids and liquids in a pressure range from 10 mbar to 100 bar and a temperature range from 77 K to 773 K. The available methods range from quasi-static equilibrium isotherms (Sieverts type Van’t Hoff) over dynamic sorption (mass flow control, Arrhenius) to physisorption isotherms (BET). Furthermore, the analysis of the desorbed gas with a mass spectrometer is available as an option. A specially designed sample holder provides a correction for the empty volume as well as an accurate temperature control. The AGAS can be used in the dead-end sample mode as well as in the flow-through mode.
- Measuring Pressure Range: 0-100 bar (standard), 0-200 bar (optional)
- Measuring Temperature Range: 298K – 473K (standard), 77K – 773K (optional)
- Pressure measurement accuracy: ±0.35% of the full range
- Hydrogen flow rate in dynamic mode: 0 – 5 Nml/min (customizable)