Portable Compressor for High Pressure Hydrogen Delivery in the Laboratory Environment
The newly developed hydrogen compressor is based on the thermodynamic properties of metal hydrides. The compressor consists of a hydrogen storage (60 Nl H2) with a variable output pressure. The storage is filled at room temperature with a pressure below 5 bar hydrogen and delivers ultrapure hydrogen on demand in a pressure range of 5 bar to 200 bar (2900 psi).
- Variable Outlet Pressure up to 200 bar (2900 psi)
- Up to 60 NL H2 Storage Capacity
- Versatile Refill Options such as Electrolysers, Low Pressure H2 lines or High Pressure Cylinders Stored Externally
- Reaches 200 bar in less than 6 minutes
- Near ambient pressure in idle mode
- Power Supply: 230 VAC